Big Dungeon Energy
Shadow Port is the gray side of Glitterhaegen, and is well-suited as a smuggler’s haven and pirate’s resort. It’s rumored to be the frequent home of the Prince of Shadows. Whether true or not, it’s certainly a refuge for thieves’ guild types when Glitterhaegen gets too hot.
- The Ring a’ Rosie: dockside tavern run by Rosie, who hosts ‘friendly’ cage fights in the cellars
- Street of a Thousand Fools: circular main street lined with shops, taverns, temples, guildhalls and other dens of ill repute
- Boneblossom Hill: haunted cemetery on the outskirts of the city, rumoured to be a marketplace for the criminal dead
- The Docks: gateway to the Midland Sea, bustling with traders, smugglers, sailors and pirates
- The Warrens: the worst part of a bad town, a slum known for violence, corruption and occasional monsters
- The Underpit: secret invite-only bloodsport arena, somewhere in the Warrens, run by the brutal Red Knives gang